We have recently rebranded.
ddZ has been been evolving since we were established in 2011. Initially operating as dynamic dZine we focused primarily on logo and web design. Because we live in a rapidly changing world — especially in the realms of technology and design — we changed too, ever adapting our skillset.
These days, it’s simply no longer good enough to just have a “nice” website. In order to succeed a business needs to focus on Inbound Marketing through SEO, Social Media, and Content Strategy. That’s why our services have broadened and our name has changed from dynamic dZine to ddZ, reflecting our expanded focus on Digital Marketing.
– THE INNER GEEK –
JULIE KNICKERBOCKER CLEAVES
Secretly watches Ancient Aliens
- Brings over 25 years experience in system engineering and programming to the table
- Provides custom database development
- Offers expertise in SEO
– THE ARTIST –
Stay out of her way when she’s “hangry”
- Mixed Media Artist turned Graphic Designer
- Is skilled in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, and Acrobat
- Specializes as a Social Media Strategist on multiple platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and Google+
- Delivers expertise in Brand Identity Design